Back to school is upon us and classes will be introduced to new devices in all our schools this year!
Here's a handy list of Chromebook Class Agreements that you can use to get your class ready for the year ahead.
- You are to only use the Chromebook with your assigned number and class. If you must use someone else’s Chromebook, you must log in using your Google Account.
- Chromebooks are to be used only during class time. They are not to be taken home or used during recess or lunch.
- Keep food and beverages away from your Chromebook. Electronics and liquids do not mix!
- Use the Chromebook on a solid surface. i.e. no sitting on the couch with the Chromebooks.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your assigned Chromebook is back in the cart and charging at the end of every day/class.
- You must adhere to the Internet Policy that you signed for appropriate behaviour. (Teachers, ask your Principal for a copy of this agreement!)
- Always carry your Chromebook with the screen closed. Please make sure you carry them using two hands.
- Do not leave your Chromebook unattended at any time.
Chromebooks are to be used strictly for educational purposes only. All those who do not abide by the Chromebook Classroom Agreement will lose their Chromebook privileges.